Let's make protecting the Environment 'Everyone's Duty'

I SUCCEDED IN INSPIRING ONE BLOGGER !!!

Ghananadh is a friend of mine. He is also a blogger like me. He worked along with me in distributing the Paper C.D covers as a part of the "Avoid Polythene Campaign". May be its during that period that he started to think of doing his part to save the environment. Recently he posted an article to celebrate Ganesh Chathurthi in an eco-friendly way. I liked that post and i have posted it in my blog. I am happy that i'm successful in making him think for our environment.
Even he is working to make people avoid polythene. Im very happy that he is in one way extending the "Avoid Polythene Campaign". If this continues like this as a chain reaction definitely there will be a decrease in the use of polythene covers.

0 comments:

Carry a Cloth bag/a Basket when you go out to a Market